Connecting People with People! We will help you find the perfect fit for your event - keynote & motivational speakers, entertainers, comedians, impersonators, emcees, athletes, celebrities, entertainers, musicians... for the same cost as going direct to the person! We have access to over 18,000+ people and can help connect you with the perfect fit for your organization's needs [and keep within your budget!] For more information on booking a speaker or our services, contact us at 913.648.6480 or email at fivestar@fivestarspeakers.com.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

From Wired: Inside Google Plus

With such dramatic changes in Facebook, I often see people posting that they can't wait for people to start migrating to Google +.  For me, I can't handle one social network, let alone 2. Or 1.5. Whatever.
Although, I did jump on the early adopter bandwagon with my first week invite, touche.

With their 'circles' feature and 'Hangouts' (a collective video conference of your pals), Google+ seems to be more appealing than Facebook, who is starting to look a little like MySpace. Eu, where is my tween background?

Wired takes a gander here http://www.wired.com/magazine/2011/09/ff_google_horowitz/all/1 at Google+ and all its bells and whistles--and sits down with Google VP Brad Horowitz.

Will you convert, or are you over social networking?

1 comment:

  1. I have a google+ account, but only about 50 connections. My Facebook account has over 500 connections. If I want to reach people, I'm still using Facebook.

    ReplyDelete